AutoSell addresses allow you to create bitcoin addresses within your Coinapult wallet that will automatically sell bitcoin incoming to your account for the asset of your choice. The amount denominated in your selected currency will be credited to your Coinapult account balance.
You can then convert that asset back to bitcoin anytime in the future or leave it in your Coinapult wallet as a fiat balance, which is not subjected to the volatility of the bitcoin market.
Fiat currency balances (USD, EUR, and GBP currently) can be withdrawn to your personal/corporate Crypto Capital account at any time. If you do not yet have a Crypto Capital account, you can sign up here.
Follow the steps below to generate AutoSell addresses in your Coinapult wallet.
- Log in to your Coinapult account, or sign up and verify your email address.
- Once logged in, select Addresses from the top-left menu or navigate to the Addresses page directly.
- Scroll down to the AutoSell Addresses section, and select your preferred asset.
- Click Generate new AutoSell Address.
- The page will reload, and the address will be saved.
- Any bitcoins sent to that address will be automatically sold for the asset you chose and credited to your Coinapult account. You can review all transactions in your Transactions page.
- Once the transaction has two blockchain confirmations, your transaction will be fully credited to your account, and the funds will become available for use.