Start a new topic
Answered

On withdraw attempts: "Insufficient Funds" despite having BTC in the account

[ Originally posted by user Ian Freeman on 27 May 2015 04:18AM COT ]

Hi guys, trying to fund my Crypto Capital account. Have over $500 USD worth of BTC in the Coinapult account, but am getting "Insufficient Funds" when attempting to withdraw any amount, 1 or 500.

Help? Thanks!

Best Answer

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 05:02PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

You need to have a USD balance first to be able to withdraw fiat currency. Apologies I didn’t realize this earlier.

Currently your account only has BTC. First, convert BTC to USD on the convert page. Then, when you have a USD balance, you should be able to withdraw from Coinapult to Crypto Capital.

Thanks and let us know if you have any other questions,

Gabriel

Coinapult

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 04:35PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

Have you already connected your Crypto Capital account to your Coinapult account? You should be able to do this under your Coinapult account under “settings – bank settings”

Gabriel

Coinapult

[ Originally posted by user Ian Freeman on 27 May 2015 04:52PM COT ]

Yes. Perhaps it takes a while to stick? The account is shown in the listing there.

Answer

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 05:02PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

You need to have a USD balance first to be able to withdraw fiat currency. Apologies I didn’t realize this earlier.

Currently your account only has BTC. First, convert BTC to USD on the convert page. Then, when you have a USD balance, you should be able to withdraw from Coinapult to Crypto Capital.

Thanks and let us know if you have any other questions,

Gabriel

Coinapult

Login or Signup to post a comment